Monday, April 5, 2010

anime

I have sleepless nights currently. Watching too much anime and manga at the same time. LOL.
But nevermind, I sacrifice for anime and manga. xDIn one day time, I finished watching 3 animes i think?
Hahahaha...
Nothing special happened in school these days.Yesterday was 'Qing Ming'. Went up the hill to pray my grand-grandny.
I had my lunch infront of the '...' I will skip that. :)Let's see what have I finished during last Saturday and Sunday.
Hetalia (ep 50-53)


Manga - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Vol 1-6)Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - Ep 5-11 (sad ending T^T)


Pandora Hearts - Ep. 18 - 25



&


Last but not the least



Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. Ep 1


I watched Kaichou just now. =) All the character are completely changed especially Usui's eyes and Misaki's eyes. You know? No that kind of feelings anymore. (--,) However, I'll still watch it. :) So, any new anime or manga to introduce?



No comments: