Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laziness

---Spreading VIRUS---
My laziness came to me again. Haha.
Many days didn't manage to update my blog.
Not exactly my fault actually. Blame the stupid connection!
So LACKKKK these days. D:

Recently, do nothing.
I forgot something. Next week is SCHOOL REOPENS already!
Damn it! That's fast!
I hate school. I always hate school. I'll never like school.
If school without exams, without boring teachers, I'll consider school is a nice place. =X

And currently, yesterday, I found something nice!
Do you know Sealand? Do you know where is it located?
Even my parents also don't know. -.-
I'll show you now.



I was shocked when I first saw it.
Sealand, the world's smallest country. (cutest country xDD)
They recorded few years ago, only about 27 people lived in Sealand.
And now they're under England? I think.
This is nothing. Just wanna share something with you. =)

No comments: