Friday, July 17, 2009

LMAO

Quite busy today.
Went to school for the SENAMROBIK (correct spelling??)
Suddenly teacher called us PI out for some job.
Did those chairs thingy.
We only had 6 people on that time..wanted to call those form 3 guys to join too.
Unfortunately, teacher said try not to involve them cause having their PMR soon.
But they still came out and help us. ^^
That stupid "BANKAI GUY" kept on "BANKAI(ed)" us. ==
After recess went back class. Thought going to have presentation for BIOLOGY.
However, teacher said "Since the class is only a few people then do your own things." (Was it what teacher said? I forgot..haha..but i m sure that teacher said something like that?)
No class whole day! Don't know why were I brought those books.

After school, I wasn't straightly went back home.
Dad brought us to MC Donald at Tesco for lunch.
That place was soooooo crowded!!!!
After lunch, my mom & I bought TEA...
Went back home after the little shop.
Took bath then went out again...
Fetched sis to her tuition then we went and met dad's..uhm..i forgot what's his name.

-------------------------------------SKIP--------------------------------------

Went piano tuition just now.
I told my dad to pick me up at 9.30 pm..
But he picked me up at 9pm.. ==
And now I am here~~~~~

I found the stupid picture.
Nakayama Yuma's picture.
Koishite Akuma
If I didn't guess wrong, this drama is about Vampire's LOVE.
Think so. Whatever. This guy was in love with this girl or I should call her WOMAN?
I wanted to watch it b-but..
This girl was 25 and guess how old was that boy?

ANSWER: 16

That's why I don't wanna watch.
Will consider it later.
Lol

I guess that's all.
Chao~

No comments: