Sunday, January 11, 2009

FINISH HOMEWORK!!

Yay! finally finish my homework.
But some i don't know how to do.
Need friends' help. =x
hehe~ This morning went to CHINA TOWN.
So many people there. >.< Crowded.
Every year I go there twice (father's decision).
I don't get a chance to go there with my friends.
If i get, I also don't where the direction. LOL.
I HATE when walking through those places that are crowded. Don't know why. =x
At China Town, I bought pencil box and shoe laces. DAMN CHEAP!!

Tomorrow school again. I'm so damn hate it!! Why should we have school?!
CNY is coming around the corner.
But everytime CNY comes, I will be bored.

My gaia acc..

So long didn't play gaia already.
I found out that I've so little money. *Sobs
Hope will grab more money. Haha~

end..
aNN3~

No comments: