Friday, December 5, 2008

Stupid Boys...

Sry i didn post for so long. And my promise are gone too.. Haha~ cuz I lazy to post those Guilin's pic. So sorry. Saying about yesterday, it was really funny. Because someone confessed feelings to me without knowing me. He asked for my msn in a game. So i gave him cuz i thought that he just wanted to chat, that's it. The things that we thought, it's like so easy but actually it's hard. He asked me where I stay. It's not important that where I stay right? Then he said can he loved me. Lolz..I bursted into laugh. It was really funny. Will you love someone when you don't even know who they are?? I won't. I'm 15. He's 16.



And just today, me and my friends went to school to help teachers. my friend told me that someone disturb her with messaging. I called her to give me the guy's phone number. Then i started to ask him. I asked him why did he bully her. He said I don't need a friend like you. (Didn't even answer my question!) Then i continue asked something. Now I forgot what did I asked. I just remember one sentences. Here I want to tell my friend~ He said "I'll treat her like a princess".~




Here's what i should advice you, my friend~Pls beware of
him. Although he said he likes you but remember what you said to me before? You said boys couldn't be trusted. Remember? But this time..I think you'll beware. Cuz I know you well. Haha~

No comments: